Facilities & Services
The impeccable services and facilities of Pyrgos Restaurant
The facilities and the halls of Pyrgos Restaurant at a glance:
- The Garden / outdoor area: 60 to 150 people
- Panorama Hall / upper level: 35 to 60 people
- Central Hall / ground floor: 70 to 600 people
- Aghia Fotini Hall / lower level: 35 to 100 people
- Small Private Hall / ground floor: up to 25 people
- Smoking Room
- Non-smoking room
- Boudoir and bathroom for the bride and groom
- ATM Money Cash Machine
- Private parking
The halls of the Pyrgos Restaurant feature:
- Air conditioning
- Highchairs for babies
- Baby changing table
The Services of Pyrgos Restaurant include:
- Sound Systems
- Video Projector
- Free wireless internet in all halls
- DJ Services
- Live Greek music
- Greek dancers
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Helicopter tours and transfers
- Smashing plates
- Cotton Candy
Children policy: 0-2 years old free of charge, 2-8 years old menus cost 25 euro.
For you wedding accommodation we recommend the beautiful Marillia Village Hotel in Perivolos beach.
The Heliport Service
Have you ever dreamed of impressing your wedding guests by making an unforgettable entrance or leaving your event in your very own personal helicopter?
Restaurant Pyrgos is committed to making your dreams come true. Enjoy a private helicopter ride around the island of Santorini on your wedding day and land at the Pyrgos Restaurant’s exclusive helipad.
The bride and the groom can even ride on beautifully decorated donkeys from the helipad to the wedding reception.
Other options: You can fly to the surrounding islands, go on a sightseeing tour of Santorini or even celebrate your wedding anniversary or birthday while riding on a helicopter. A helicopter tour can be the perfect romantic getaway for couples or a fun thrill for the whole family.
To get an idea, Watch our Real Wedding Video with Helicopter >>
Please contact us for more information.